Lucy is an experienced Project Manager who targets the right audience, delivers on time and within budget, meeting or exceeding stakeholders expectations.
- Highly organised and a good multi-tasker capable of managing and monitoring multiple projects or tasks and tracking priority issues.
- Detail-oriented with a flawless approach to administration. Project management is all about the details.
- Understands how to apply the key skill of time management to all projects or tasks.
- Is a good team leader and a good team player.
- A good communicator, she knows how to effectively communicate her ideas, get decisions made and problems resolved.
- Builds credible relationships with key stakeholders, listens and asks pertinent questions to ensure clarity to the project’s objectives.
- Exudes confidence and has the leadership qualities to hold everyone participating in the project accountable.
For details of her experience in Project Management with Cork Meet, The Cork Summer Show and other projects please contact Lucy directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
“It was a pleasure to work with Lucy as part of the team managing CorkMEET 2013. Lucy’s professionalism and enthusiasm, her obvious drive to excel in every aspect of what she takes on and the very easy and personable manner in which she deals with everyone and all situations was an invaluable asset throughout the CorkMEET project. Attention to detail, adherence to deadlines, willingness to take on difficult aspects of the work all become reasons why I could not recommend Lucy highly enough. I very much look forward to working with Lucy again”.