Lucy O’Donoghue Consulting provides a fully integrated event management service to co-ordinate outstanding, well organised and memorable events.
Her event management portfolio includes corporate briefings, business conferences and seminars, launch events, conferring ceremonies, gala dinners, Alumni Achievement Awards and University class reunions.
Lucy will become an extension of your in-house team and will work to an agreed strategy plan from initial meetings through to venue surveys, brainstorming and through each stage of the project to a final de-brief ensuring a stress-free and successful experience for her client and guests.
She works with a select group of trusted suppliers to provide the highest quality in client service and event management.
Lucy is also happy to chair events where appropriate.
Event Planning Services include:
- Execute all event logistics
- Identify the appropriate venue
- Research and acquire speakers
- Liaise with sponsors
- Co-ordinate invitation lists
- Compile and manage RSVP list
- Organise catering and audio visual requirements
- Liaise with graphic Designers and Printers for marketing material
- Meet and greet attendees
- Organise pre and post Event PR
- Co-ordinate photo shoot
Examples of events organised include:
- Launch of new business in Cork city
- Open Evening at the Rubicon Centre, MTU
- Smarter Egg Network corporate events organised quarterly, Offsite days and Smarter Eggs at the White Horse events
- Launch of new menu for a Thai restaurant