Lucy has a wide range of experience and track record of success in developing, managing and delivering bespoke public relations campaigns.
Delivering positive media for her clients is a number one priority. Lucy has a trusted relationship with local and national journalists in print, broadcast and online media. She has an excellent understanding of how the media works as well as the ability to target specific media outlets with clear and relevant client messages.
Lucy will also work with clients to devise the most appropriate online strategy for their target market and how to make social media such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook work best for their business.
Effective media relations support includes:
- Identifying PR & advertising placement opportunities
- Drafting press releases
- Issuing press releases to print, radio and online media
- Developing and managing creative photocall concepts
- Organising press briefings
- Negotiating editorial with advertising
- Providing media monitoring services to ensure all coverage is tracked
Examples of recent successful PR campaigns include:
- Launch of professional development programme for senior women in business
- Announce the New Frontiers Showcase award winners at the Rubicon Centre, CIT
- Announcing new appointments at a Cork law firm
- National launch of financial services company
- Announcing results of survey of PhD students
- Merger of two procurement companies in Ireland
Lucy will talk to you about your objectives for the business or a particular event you are organising and will then take a strategic approach to delivering your goal.