Lucy is an experienced Project Manager who targets the right audience, delivers on time and within budget, meeting or exceeding stakeholders expectations.
- Highly organised and a good multi-tasker capable of managing and monitoring multiple projects or tasks and tracking priority issues
- Detail-oriented with a flawless approach to administration. Project management is all about the details
- Understands how to apply the key skill of time management to all projects or tasks.
- Is a good team leader and a good team player
- A good communicator, she knows how to effectively communicate her ideas, get decisions made and problems resolved
- Builds credible relationships with key stakeholders, listens and asks pertinent questions to ensure clarity to the project’s objectives
- Exudes confidence and has the leadership qualities to hold everyone participating in the project accountable.
For details of her experience in Project Management with the Exxcel Programme at the Rubicon Centre at MTU, Cork Meet, The Cork Summer Show and other projects, please contact Lucy directly at [email protected]
“ Lucy is a talented professional who always puts the client first. An example of this professionalism was demonstrated when she programme managed our Exxcel Programme. Targeting Women Entrepreneurs, many of whom were working outside their comfort zone, Lucy took time to coach each of them on their journey.
Lucy’s support for the Rubicon was not just limited just to Exxcel, her skills provided inputs to the Rubicon team in the areas of Marketing and PR and its clients, providing a practical approach to all who needed her help”.