Lucy O’Donoghue Consulting offers both project and retainer support providing a range of services that can be incorporated into specific public relations campaigns or implemented as separate one-off services.
Lucy has a wide range of experience and track record of success in developing, managing and delivering bespoke public relations campaigns.
Delivering positive media for her clients is a number one priority. Lucy has a trusted relationship with local and national journalists in print, broadcast and online media. She has an excellent understanding of how the media works as well as the ability to target specific media outlets with clear and relevant client messages.
Lucy will also work with clients to devise the most appropriate online strategy for their target market and how to make social media such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook work best for their business.
Effective media relations support includes:
- Identifying PR & advertising placement opportunities
- Drafting press releases
- Issuing press releases to print, radio and online media
- Developing and managing creative photocall concepts
- Organising press briefings
- Negotiating editorial with advertising
- Providing media monitoring services to ensure all coverage is tracked
Examples of recent successful PR campaigns include:
- Publication of nationwide survey on air quality and ventilation
- Launch of International Wood Racket Tennis Tournament at Douglas Lawn Tennis Club
- Campaign with www.shopinireland.ie to shop local and support Irish businesses
- Launch of My Town, My Plan Community Training Programme
- Celebrating student entrepreneurship
Lucy will talk to you about your objectives for the business or a particular event you are organising and will then take a strategic approach to delivering your goal.
“Lucy worked with the team at the Hincks Centre for Entrepreneurship Excellence, MTU, on two regional events in 2020. Lucy organised two photo shoots in West and East Cork, prepared and pitched our events to the media, all the while juggling constant changes to public restrictions due to Covid19. Her ideas, patience and excellent time management supported our team in delivering two very successful online events. Lucy is an expert in her field and has endless contacts in the world of media and communications. It was a pleasure to work with her. ”