Lucy O’Donoghue Consulting offers both project and on-going support providing a range of services that can be incorporated into specific public relations campaigns or implemented as separate one-off services.
Lucy has a wide range of experience and track record of success in developing, managing and delivering bespoke and innovative public relations campaigns.
Delivering positive media for her clients is a number one priority. Lucy has a trusted relationship with local and national journalists in print, radio and online media. She has an excellent understanding of how the media works as well as the ability to target specific media outlets with clear and relevant client messages.
Lucy will also work with clients to devise the most appropriate online strategy for their target market and how to make social media such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook work best for their business.
Effective media relations support helps to:
- Identify PR & advertising placement opportunities
- Curate and publish the story in a press release format
- Issue press releases to agreed media organisations
- Work with the best photographers to develop and manage photocall ideas, creating eye-catching and memorable photos
- Organise press briefings
- Negotiate editorial with advertising outlets
- Act as the go-to contact for media queries
- Manage interviews to help clearly define the key messages
Examples of recent successful PR campaigns include:
- Announcement of Eirdata partnership with Norwegian manufacturer of wireless sensors to calculate virus risk in the workplace
- Launch of first book to be published in Ireland on Midlife Women and the menopause
- Launch of International Wood Racket Tennis Tournament at Douglas Lawn Tennis Club
- Campaign with www.shopinireland.ie to shop local and support Irish businesses
- Announcement of My Town, My Plan Community Training Programme at the Hincks Centre
- Celebrating student entrepreneurship at Munster Technological University.
Lucy will discuss your objectives for the business and will then take a strategic approach to delivering your goals, adding value to your reputation and projecting a positive image of your business.
“I have used Lucy on multiple occasions to devise media campaigns for Eirdata Ltd and ESS Ltd. She has a great ability to listen and quickly grasped the ethos of our business, our key messages and our target audience. She gelled really well with my team, educating us on how the process would work and kept us on our toes as print, radio and online media opportunities arose. Lucy is highly organised, dedicated and insightful. She delivered on our plan in a professional, timely and efficient manner, keeping me well informed at all stages and following through on our ideas. The results have been very positive for our business.
I highly recommend Lucy O’Donoghue Consulting to any business owner who needs to get their brand and message out there.”
Lucy offers both project and retainer support, providing a range of services that can be incorporated into specific campaigns or as a one-off service.
Lucy is an experienced Project Manager who targets the right audience, delivers on time and within budget, meeting or exceeding stakeholders expectations.
Lucy O’Donoghue Consulting has built a strong working relationship with an array of clients over the years, here are just some of my clients views on the service I offer.
Contact Lucy O'Donoghue Consulting
Tel: +353 (0)87 290 4282 | Email: [email protected]